- The clubs ground is known as Badgers Hill and based close to the centre of Frome
- The ground consists of two all seater stands and one large roofed terrace
- With the clubhouse and terrace open standing area making up the West end
- The has a large supporters bar to accommodate all general supporters
- The members have their own meeting area and bar
- The sponsors lounge is available to all commercial partners and other team directors.
Entry to the ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the spectator or guest of these Regulations.
Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Club” means this football club.
“Match” means any association football match taking place at the Ground.
- Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons / property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering and to refuse entry or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- The following articles must not be brought or used within the Ground – knives, laser devices, fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, dangerous or hazardous items, any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
- Racial abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground 5.2 The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
- The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse
- The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature
- The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse
- Conviction may result in a banning order being made
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Seated stands in the stadium are smoke-free and smoking is not permitted inside these areas.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
- Entry to the Ground signifies your consent to the use of your image in any permitted photographic, video and/or audio recording of the Match used in connection with authorised media or advertising.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the written permission of the Club.
- No collections or donations of any nature may be made within the ground without the written permission of the Club.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
- The Club reserves the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
The Board of Directors reserves the right to eject any offenders of these rules from the ground for breaking any of these rules.
Please note that Frome Town AFC do not normally segregate home and away supporters. An announcement will be made in advance of any games that are to be segregated and the arrangements that are in place.
Loss of Property / Accidents / Damages
Frome Town AFC Limited nor Frome Town Holdings Limited accept no liability for any loss or damage to persons or their property while within the ground. Cars are parked at the ground or any over flow car parking at the owners own risk.